Start Weight = 141.9kg
So I've decided to make the almighty plunge and loose weight, there are quite a few reasons and I want to do this, first of all my health, I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis in 2003 and was told that I would be able to keep it under control with medication and diet, fast forward 3 years later and I had such an acute attack that my doctors had to remove my large intestine and I now have an Illeostomy Bag. They hope to remove this one day but I have been told that i weigh to much for them to operate. Overall its not that that really bothers me and that made me want to loose weight it was that well I'm sick of being sick all the time. I contantly get colds, if I had maintained weight when they told me to I would not me in the position, but hey woulda, shoulda, coulda.
The next reason is well I want to have kids, not just a few years down the track but like in the next year or so, I know that I am capable to having kids, but with my weight the way that it is, its not fair on me or my unborn child so that is another huge reason why. Not also including the fact that I hate the person that I am. I think that I have a wonderful personality but I feel like I am constantly held back by my insecurities, "will people laugh at me", "I look fat" even to the point where i think people are looking and thinking things about me, when in fact they probably haven't even noticed me, little alone thought about me.
I am also getting married at the end of the year on the 12 of December, not that I'm going to loose alot a weight by then, hopefully about 20kg, not too much though because I already have my dress. Thats another huge thing, because of my size I almost feel like I don't deserve to get married because Brides are meant to be beautiful and I don't believe that I am capable of doing that.
So that pretty much it. What I plan on doing is posting every week maybe twice a week on my walk through weight loss. I have joined Weight Watchers and I am doing their Satifaction plan. I am basically blogging about the struggles and joys of weight loss and differen't tips and so on. Untill next week...
No comments:
Post a Comment